- Compatible with any video recorder and monitoring center that supports the ONVIF standard.
(Fully compatible with: ONVIF Profile T, ONVIF Profile S, ONVIF Profile G, ONVIF Profile C, ONVIF Profile Q.)
- Video and audio surveillance of your computer - Audio monitoring is performed with a combination of microphone and primary audio channel on your computer.
- Control parameters directly from a DVR / NVR video recorder or in the ITV Desk application itself.
- Automatic detection of ITV Desk applications over the network.
- Supported web camera options for stream to NVR / DVR,
- Implemented Onvif audio back, if the monitoring center or NVR supports audio back, it is possible to send audio to the NVR and the computer.
- 2 Stream profiles (An application is delivered with 2 profiles for each video channel - Main Stream and Sub Stream; NVR can create own profile if needed).
MainStream is a high quality video for archiving, SubStream video of lower quality that is used for remote control over mobile devices.
- ITV Desk supports video encoding format: H.264, H.265, MP4 or MJPEG.
- Supported audio encoding formats: G711u-law, G711a-law, G726, 722, AAC, OPTUS
- Possibility to control audio channel (quality and type of codec).
- Allows you to adjust through ITV Desk: Resolution, Frame Rate, BitRate, Port, ONVIF Port, RTSP Port ...
- Manipulation of video resolution up to 4K = 8Mpx
(640x480, 1280x720p, 1920x1080p).
- Possibility of communication RTSP via TCP or UDP protocol.
- Secured ONVIF communication
- Secured RTSP streaming
- RTSP over HTTP
- Automate application launching in the background of computers and automation to establish a connection to a video recorder or a monitoring center.
- The ability to set a password to protect the unauthorized use of the application.
- ITV Desk allows for managing all of the OnVif parameters directly from VMS/NVR or over ITV Desk Ul: